VeneziaEngagement photographer in Venice // Italy

It was a different experience this romantic engagement under rain in Venice.

engagement photographer venice_0108 engagement photographer venice_0107 engagement photographer venice_0106 engagement photographer venice_0105 engagement photographer venice_0104 engagement photographer venice_0103 engagement photographer venice_0102 engagement photographer venice_0101 engagement photographer venice_0100 engagement photographer venice_0099 engagement photographer venice_0098 engagement photographer venice_0097 engagement photographer venice_0096 engagement photographer venice_0095 engagement photographer venice_0094 engagement photographer venice_0093 engagement photographer venice_0092 engagement photographer venice_0091 engagement photographer venice_0090 engagement photographer venice_0089 engagement photographer venice_0088 engagement photographer venice_0087

• Agacia said:

Hi
    My partner and I will be in Venice from 29-31 oct. and would like to engage a photographer to capture our moments
    Pls advise us your package and rates? Thanks

• Kristelle Buenviaje said:

Hello! We are a newly engaged couple from California and are interested in doing an engagement shoot in Venice, Italy during march 21 or 22.
    please send us quotes regarding pricing and package options. Looking forward to hear from you, thanks

• Hi! Just sent an email with pricing and details.
      Thank you! have a beautiful day
      serena

• David Walkinshaw said:

Hello,

My wife and I will be in Venice 6/30 - 7/1 for our honeymoon. Would you or your team be available?

Also, how much?

I look forward to hearing from you.

• Bridget Sullivan said:

Hello! My fiancé and I will be in Venice September 7-10, I'd love to talk to you about your availability and rates for an engagement photography session. Thank you so much!

• Chris A said:

Hello, my fiance and I will be in Venice March 26, 2018. We're interested in engagement photos. Will you please send your pricing and options to me? Thank you.

• Liz said:

Hello! We are a newly engaged couple from California and are interested in doing an engagement shoot in Venice, Italy during october 17, 18 (2017).
    Could you please send quotes regarding pricing and package options and how much time to allocate for the session? Thanks in advance, liz